How do I place an order?
- Tap on the desired product.
- Select all necessary variations such as color and size
- Select “Quantity”
- Tap Add to Cart at the bottom of the screen (checkout with PayPal for faster checkout)
- When you’re ready to place your order, go to your cart.
- Review and verify your shipping address and payment method by tapping on Ship to and Pay with at the top of the screen.
- Review and confirm the items in your cart.
- If you have a promo code you want to use, enter it to apply it to the order.
- Slide right to pay at the bottom of the screen.
How do I find a specific brand or item?
- Tap the search bar at the top of the screen.
- Type in the brand name and/or product name you'd like to search.
Make sure to read the Description, as well as the reviews on the product page to confirm the validity of the brand or item in the listing.
Please note that the search results could include other brands and/or items that may look identical or similar to the one you’re looking for.
How do I browse Flexi Africa without signing in?
We encourage you to create an account when browsing on Flexi Africa so that you can keep track of your Order History.
How do I remove items from my cart?
- Tap the Cart icon on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the quantity drop down menu and select
- On the pop-up window, tap Remove item.
- Tap Continue Shopping if you wish to browse more items.
Where do I enter my promo code?
- Tap the cart icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down to Order Summary.
- Type your promo code on the Enter Promo Code
If I have questions about a product, can I get in touch with the store for more information?
To contact the store, make sure you're viewing the product you're interested in and click on "Contact Store". Alternatively, you can “contact us” with the product title and with the question. The store owner will reply within 2-3 business days.
The item I want is out of stock. What should I do?
We understand how important it is to get the right item and how frustrating it can be when it’s out of stock.
If the item you want is unavailable through the listing you’re currently viewing, we recommend using the search feature to look up the product name. Many stores on Flexi Africa offer the same or similar items, so you may find what you’re looking for in stock at another store.
How do I report a copyright or trademark infringement?
If you are a rights holder or an authorized agent acting on a rights holder’s behalf, that detects potential violations of your intellectual property rights, you may report the allegedly infringing listings through the “contact us” page.
How do I report inappropriate content?
You should only report an item to us if it violates one of our policies. Some examples of “prohibited” listings include, but are not limited to, product listings that infringe on the intellectual property of others, product listings for illegal items, and product listings for recalled toys.
If, while shopping, you come across something that you feel violates Wish’s Community Guidelines, or that presents a danger please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org* including the following information for each piece of inappropriate content:a reason for reporting the content, the website link for the product and the name of the product.
PricingWhy are there different prices for the same item?
There are 2 main reasons why you may see different prices for the same product:
- The size, color or variation you selected is priced differently.In some cases, the price of the item may vary depending on your choice of size, color, or variation.
- The same item is being sold by multiple stores.Stores set their own prices for each item, so it's possible for different stores to sell the same product at different prices and different locations
Why did the price change when I added the item to my cart?
Once an item has been added to your cart, the price could change for a number of reasons:
- The size, color or variation you selected is priced differently.In some cases, the price of the item may vary depending on your choice of size, color or variation.
- The same item is being sold by multiple stores.Stores set their own prices for each item, so it's possible for different stores to sell the same product at different prices.
- The store changed the price of the item.Stores can edit their item prices at any time, so it is possible that the store changed the item’s price between the time you first added it to your cart and when you checked out.
- The item was discounted for a limited time.Some items may be on sale or part of a limited-time promotion. The discount may have expired by the time you were ready to check out.
- Currency Switcher. Sometimes when the product gets added to the cart, the currency switches depending on the user’s location. Some computers have their “location” setting off, which switches to the website default currency.
Nothing will happen. Flexi Africa offers free delivery worldwide
How do I add items to my Wishlist?
You can add products by clicking on the “heart” icon on the product listings. Then the item will appear on the Wishlist.
How do I remove items from my Wishlist?
You can remove products by unclicking on the “heart” icon on the products on the Wishlist. Then the item will disappear on the Wishlist.